Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Universe Likes Oz Too

The quote below is from a daily feed I get from "Tut" or the Universe. I have been getting these daily emails from the Universe  for several years and I have to tell you that they have so helped and retrained my brain to think positive thoughts. If you want to get them, just search for Tut and Notes from the Universe on the internet and you can sign up for free. I used my first and middle name in place of just my first name, when I signed up, so all my emails sound like my late mother speaking to me. It's just sweet and helpful. I found it really serendipitous that this email mentions the Wizard of Oz which just lets me know I am on my quest and I am already in Kansas (if I see it that way). I hope you join us "adventurers." M.

The lions and tigers and bears of time and space, Marilee Noel, are really the angels and fairies and unicorns that followed you here, in disguise, from world's beyond, agreeing to poke, unnerve, and awaken you should you ever begin to forget that you're making it all up - your life, that is.

Now that's love -
The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment