Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Tango Indeed

Dance is something that has always interested me, but I have never learned. A friend of mine did and she really learned the tango. I love to watch the tango. I have seen Flamenco dancing in San Diego, and it was beautiful. Maybe I will learn to dance like my friend.
Sometimes I find myself so angry and other times not so much. Today, as I wait for the snow, I'm reading Pablo Neruda. He understood anger and pain and love very well. He wrote about all those things and more. I am drawn to art and poetry in order to find peace.

I Will Come Back

Some time, man or woman, traveller,
afterwards, when I am not alive,
look here, look for me here
between the stones and the ocean,
in the light storming
in the foam.
Look here, look for me here,
for here is where I shall come, saying nothing,
no voice, no mouth, pure,
here I shall be again the movement
of the water,
of its wild heart,
here I shall be both lost and found -
here I shall be perhaps both stone and silence.

Pablo Neruda

No comments:

Post a Comment