Saturday, February 9, 2013

Huell Howser & A Beautiful Day

The storm has passed my town and today looks beautiful. The sky is so blue and I'm not weepy at all. I have to be so grateful for that. I just heard that Huell Howser donated much of his money to my old college, Chapman  University. I had the chance to meet Huell once long ago when I worked at the Daily Pilot in Costa Mesa. He came by the newspaper and was looking around thinking about a possible show for California's Gold. He was such a sweet person. I would like to think of him as hanging out with my guy in heaven today. Maybe so. I hope I can leave behind even half as much goodness as Huell Howser did when I go. I guess I had better get my butt out of this chair and get going with that. Time is a waisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment