Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just for Today

I am in that place where I am not crying all the time, but I just can't make up my mind where I want to go. I guess really I could go anywhere or do anything, but I don't seem to have that drive to go forward like I use to. Always when my love was alive, every thought and action was filled with a desire to make life better for "us." Now that the future doesn't really involve "us," I'm really not sure how to proceed and I can't say I'm in a hurry to get there (wherever that may be). I am interested in the Internet now more than ever (I think it even has different names now than the Internet). I can remember watching futuristic films about virtual life that seemed pretty nice. I suspect that "virtual reality" might just be a desire to substitute a virtual dream and life for the pain which none of us wants to feel. I don't want to go that way. Still, it has been so good for me to communicate with people around the world who I could never meet but give me a reason to write down my thoughts and feelings. Thanks for reading this. I can see that we are not alone at all. I'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment